Wednesday, March 24, 2021
2 PM ET / 11AM PT
Motion control is what makes robotics systems ‘robotic’, and it is advances in motion control technologies that have spurred a great deal of robotics innovation and a dramatic increase in the use of robotics technologies and products around the globe, including for healthcare applications. But compared to industrial and consumer motion control technologies, solutions for healthcare applications typically have different, and often very stringent, functional requirements in areas such as safety, reliability, tolerances, cleanability, sterilization and more. In this webinars, attendees will learn how the latest products and technologies support the development of advanced healthcare robotics systems and allow for new capabilities, new applications, and entry into new markets.
Date / Time – Wednesday, March 24, 2021 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- AMRs for Logistics Reaches $9B by 2024, a 10X Increase Over 2020 – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Releases MAV3K Omnidirectional, Heavy-Duty Mobile Robot
- Teradyne to Acquire AutoGuide Mobile Robots in $165M Deal
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Nord Modules Enters U.S. Market to Support AMR Adoption
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories
- Warehouse Automation Companies – The Top 50 for 2020 According to LogisticsIQ
- 8 Critical Steps for a Successful Autonomous Mobile Robotics Implementation
- Seegrid Surpasses 2M Miles Driven Safely for its Autonomous Vehicles
The post Webinar: Advanced Motion Control Solutions for Healthcare Robotics Applications – March 24 appeared first on The Robot Report.