Welcome to Episode 65 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In today’s episode, for the final episode of the year, Steve and Mike invited Dan Kara onto the show to discuss the top robotics news stories and significant milestones from 2021. They highlight the critical news stories and discuss how the robotics market evolved throughout the year.
Dan Kara is VP of the WTWH Media robotics group, and editor of Robotics Business Review.
Links from the show this week:
- 20 most popular robotics stories of 2021
- Inside Locus Robotics’ acquisition of Waypoint Robotics
- 12 notable warehouse-focused AMR acquisitions
- Robotics Summit & Expo Opens Call for Presentations for May 2022 Event
- Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum Opens Call for Presentations
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think was the biggest or most interesting robotics news story of 2021? Leave us a voicemail.
The post Steve Crowe, Mike Oitzman and Dan Kara review the top robotics stories of 2021 appeared first on The Robot Report.