Welcome to Episode 66 of The Robot Report Podcast, which brings conversations with robotics innovators straight to you. Join us each week for discussions with leading roboticists, innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In today’s episode, Steve and Mike invited Dan Kara onto the show to talk about the robotics trends that will shape 2022. The team lays out the technology, business and some of the economic trends that they see influencing the growth and evolution of robotics in the coming year. Each of them brings a unique perspective to how the global robotics market will change. This is an episode not to be missed.
Dan Kara is VP of the WTWH Media robotics group, and editor of Robotics Business Review.
Links from the show this week:
- Robotics Summit & Expo Opens Call for Presentations for May 2022 Event
- Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum Opens Call for Presentations
- Submit your nomination for the 2022 RBR50
- Greg Smith from Teredyne interviewed on The Robot Report Podcast
- MyGoat story on The Mobile Robot Guide – an example of a Robotic Service Provider
- Interoperability standards for mobile robots
- What is Robots as a Service?
- Autonomous Challenge at CES Full Broadcast Archive
For sponsorship opportunities of The Robot Report Podcast, contact Courtney Nagle for more information.
We want your feedback:
Tell us what you think are the most interesting robotics trends that will impact us in 2022? Leave us a voicemail.
The post Steve Crowe, Mike Oitzman and Dan Kara discuss robotics trends for the year ahead appeared first on The Robot Report.