WTWH Media, parent company of The Robot Report, invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at the Robotics Summit & Expo, to be held May 10-11, 2022 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Robotics Summit & Expo focuses on the technical issues involved with the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of commercial-class robotics systems. Event organizers are seeking thought-provoking sessions from compelling speakers in each of the following three tracks:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms: Covers the latest advances in the ‘core’ technology that are common to all classes of robots.
- Design and Development: Covers the latest technologies, tools and methodologies to simulate, prototype and build commercial robots.
- Manufacturability, Production and Distribution: Covers issues related to professional design and volume production of commercial class robotics technologies and products.
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found here.
The form for submitting speaking proposals online can be found here. The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is January 7, 2022.
All speakers receive:
- Complimentary full registration with admission to all keynotes, general sessions, panels and special events
- All breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Complimentary guest registrations up to two attendees
“The Robotics Summit & Expo brings together industry leaders to share their experiences and ideas to advance robotics technologies,” said Steve Crowe, co-chair of the Robotics Summit & Expo and editorial director, robotics, WTWH Media. “Robotics is spreading into multiple industries, and the Robotics Summit & Expo is the premier event for understanding how to design, develop, manufacture, and deploy commercial-class robotics systems.”
The Robotics Summit & Expo will co-locate with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, an international conference and expo focused on easing and speeding the development of the next generation of commercial-class healthcare robotics solutions. The Robotics Summit is also co-located with DeviceTalks Boston, the premier event for medical technology professionals, now in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus and/or contact:
Vice President, Business Development, WTWH Media
For questions regarding Robotics Summit conference programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
About WTWH Media, LLC
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 50-plus websites, five print publications, along with many other technical and business events. The WTWH Network includes The Robot Report, an online technical, business and investment news and information portal focused on robotics and intelligent systems, and Robotics Business Review, which covers the business of the robotics business. WTWH Media also produces RoboBusiness and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum.