The RoboBusiness 2018 Call for Presentations is now open! Apply to be part of North America’s largest robotics business event, and establish yourself or your company as a thought leader in your field. The event, now in its 14th year, attracts professionals from all across the robotics business world for two and a half days of educational sessions, networking, and expo showcases.
RoboBusiness 2018 will take place on September 26-27 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
The call for presentations is an opportunity for executives working in the robotics and AI industries to participate in the industry’s premier gathering for those seeking to learn and profit from robotics and AI. RoboBusiness attendees overwhelmingly represent the leaders and decision-makers in the industry, with over 87% of our audience members having purchasing power and the ability to make significant choices about investing in robotics or strategically partnering with robotics
Other benefits of presenting at RoboBusiness 2018 include multiple networking opportunities with major players on all sides of the robotics industry, as well as complimentary admission to both the conference and expo.
Topics of interest for RoboBusiness include industrial automation and IIoT, AI and Big Data, cobots, machine learning, and unmanned systems. A full list of relevant topics can be found the RoboBusiness 2018 website. Both companies and individual speakers are welcome to apply, though companies must commit to present without bias towards one company or another.
More on RoboBusiness and Events:
- Robot Experience the Future of Business, According to Disney
- Autonomous Drones a Farmer’s Dream at TUS Nordics 2017
- Robot Components Lead Industry Into the Future at RoboBusiness 2017
- AI Conference Brings Current Trends, Apps to CES 2018
- Registration Open for RoboBusiness Europe 2018 in Rotterdam
- Industry Drivers All Point to Growth, Says ABB Rep at RoboBusiness 2017
- European Drone Legislation, Markets Still Maturing, Say Industry Experts at TUS Nordics 2017
- Robotics Presentations From RoboBusiness 2017 Now Available