Collaborative robots have continually grown in popularity since they were first commercially introduced 15 years ago. Originally, cobots were only considered for simple pick-and-place operations, but with the help of Universal Robots UR+ ecosystem of certified end effectors, software, and task-oriented kits, collaborative robots are now easier than ever to deploy for even complex tasks such as welding, finishing, inspection, assembly, material removal, dispensing, and material handling.
In this webinar, you will learn how UR+ approved products are tested and certified, and how the UR+ program is driving market growth into an increasing number of applications, and supporting faster system integrations.
Attendees will learn:
- Basics of collaborative robot technology
- What the UR+ program is and how it can help you reach your ROI faster
- Program categories and certification process overview
- Real-world case studies
Date / Time – Tuesday, August 24, 2021 – 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- Revenue for Teradyne robotics group hits $92M in Q2
- Universal Robots launches tour for ActiNav machine loading system
- Cobot safety: fact or fiction?
- UR10e cobot arm increases payload capacity 25%
The post How the UR+ ecosystem is fueling cobot market growth appeared first on The Robot Report.