This sponsored article is brought to you by Robotics Summit & Expo.
The Robotics Summit & Expo is returning to Boston on May 10-11 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center!
This international event will bring attendees content that will help them to design, development, manufacture, and deliver commercial-class robots.
Register now and save 25% on your full conference pass by using code RSE25 at checkout.
This year’s program has an exceptional lineup of speakers covering trending topics in the industry such as interoperability, cloud technology, autonomous mobile robots, human scale automation, collaborative robots, motion control and so much more within the five dedicated tracks of the program.
Attendees will hear keynote presentations from industry thought leaders including:
- Brian Gerkey, Co-founder/CEO, Open Robotics: “Robotics Needs a Babelfish: The Skinny on Robot Interoperability”
- Rick Faulk, CEO, Locus Robotics Robotics: “Automation in the Warehouse: Optimizing Productivity with Business Intelligence”
- Jon Hirschtick, General Manager of Onshape and Atlas, PTC: “The Future of Product Design in a Connected World”
- Melonee Wise, VP of Robotics Automation, Zebra Technologies: “Why the Cloud is a Force Multiplier for Robotics”
- Greg Smith, President, Industrial Automation Group, Teradyne: “Collaborative Robotics: Resolving the Manufacturing Labor Crisis, Creating New Opportunities”
- Kevin Blankespoor, VP & General Manager of Warehouse Robotics, Boston Dynamics: “The Next Generation of Mobile Robot Applications”
Not only does our event provide our attendees with educational sessions and access to some of the leading robotics companies around the nation but we also have complimentary events and unlimited networking opportunities for our attendees, including a reception on the expo floor, a career fair after the event, and a chance to walk Boston Dynamic’s Spot quadruped.
Attendees will have access to two additional co-located events: The Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum and DeviceTalks Boston.
For an additional bonus, you can save 25% on your full conference pass right now by using code RSE25 at checkout!
Source: IEEE Spectrum